As each project is vastly different from each other, prices will vary and scale depending on the size of the project, the level of customization and the complexity of the tasks required. All our quotations are based on the workload we undertake and our client’s requirements. We can provide ballpark cost estimates based on your requirements
- The 3D rendering is charged by per perspective, based on the camera angles
- The 3D animation is charged by length of the video, based on resolution & style
- Physical models are charged based on the scale, size & the details required
The production time is also depending on quantity how many rendering views / how many seconds of animation / what size of model you requested.
Production time is drafted much like it’s cost. These can be altered based on complexity of the project, what documents can be provided to us from the beginning, and the client’s requirements. As a rule of thumb, these are estimate timings for the services we provide:
- 5-7 working days for one project on rendering services
- 10-12 working days on 1 minute animation
- 20-30 working days on scale model making
but final time line should be case by case
In order for us to give you an accurate quotation or cost estimate, we would advise you to share as much details as possible. These can come in the form of, but not limited to:
- AutoCAD drawings (master plan, floor plan & elevation) or 3D files of the project
- Your required camera angles for rendering
- Duration & resolution for animations
- Scale /size of physical model, specific requests on lighting, automatic lifting device, etc. Any information you have on the project will be helpful, and will go a long way in helping
us to deliver the best possible end product for your satisfaction.
We have step-by-step working process for every service we provide. During each step of the working process, we keep ensure to send all drafts and photos for reviews and revisions. Once satisfied, we will require approval before we move ahead with the next stage. We ensure that you are satisfied with all deliverables, regardless of workstage. Please find the relevant work processes below:
- First 50% payment must be paid upon acceptance of quotation and prior to commencement of work. The remaining 50% balance payment must be paid before final delivery of all assets.
- We accept bank transfer (OCBC), telegraphic transfer, or Paypal transfer, please note that all transfer fees shall be borne by the clients respectively.
- The quoted price will include maximum 2 rounds of review for each stage prior to agreement or confirmation for that particular stage.
- Additional amendments made after confirmation of process stage or delivery are subject to additional charges. Modification requests, such as new camera angles or mood changes, after completion of project will be charged as a new cost.
We are able to reach out to you via a range of platforms. Here are some options we can
be contacted at:
- Skype Video Call
Any questions can be listed in emails, or you can reach us on the phone in the event of urgent requests. You are advised to mark out all your comments and feedback on our draft images and to reach us, for revisions should you need any additional changes.
Upon contacting us, you will be assigned to one of the many project managers that we have on our team. They will be your main point of contact to ensure the utmost commitment and dedicated one on one service to the project from the initial quotation to final delivery.
- Our 3D rendering is provided in JPG format with 5000px resolution for general exterior & interior designs, and 6000px for larger master plan renders. These can be applied onto A0 size print outs.
- Our 3D animations are usually available in 720p or 1080p resolution in MP4, AVI or MOV formats. Higher resolutions for OOH advertising such as Billboards or Cinema screens, might incur additional charges.