Before commencement of work
We will need the following details :
- Design filesCAD drawings (floor plan, elevation,etc) or 3d model (3ds, skp, Rhino, revit. Etc)
- Context / surrounding file Master plans or Google Map link of location to show contextual information or topography of surrounding areas.
- Camera angle of required rendersRendering mood for each view, such as day time, dusk time or night time mood
- Reference image For materials, furniture / landscape style, atmosphere or activity reference
Step 1. 3D Modeling
- Modeling Modeling based on the design files, sort out the layer & materials, and set up camera angle as required
- Deliverable Modeling draft view in JPG, 1500 pixel
- Confirmation is needed If the building structure, material, context & camera angle correct or not. If not, please mark up your comments to us for further improvement
- 3D model & camera angles are confirmed
- Hand sketch drawingDuring modeling step, Art Director will sketch out what they believe can be best representation for one particular perspective (mood, environment, colour, timing. etc).Once the client has agreed with the proposed sketch, we will start the rendering work.
- DeliverableSketch draft in JPG, 1500 pixel
- Confirmation is needed Rendering light direction & overall atmosphere/color mood
- Once the client has agreed with the proposed sketch, we will start the rendering work.
Step 2. Rendering Set Up
- Rendering set up with detailed material, lighting, landscape / greenery, furniture, etc
- Deliverable Still images in JPG, 1500 pixel
- Confirmation is neededMaterials, lighting & mood, context & activities.
- Rendering set up confirmed process on rendering high resolution